…nothing is too much trouble to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable!
An exclusive collection of Northumbrian handpicked homes managed by local friends Vicky Collingwood and Sam Perkins. Attention to detail and a passion for providing a best holiday experience for you is at the heart of our ethos and nothing is too much trouble to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable!
Your Holiday Search Starts here
Wooden Star Cottages offer an exclusive collection of Northumbrian holiday homes managed by local friends Vicky Collingwood and Sam Perkins. We are two busy “Mams” who wanted to continue to be around for our young children whilst working in the areas we are hugely passionate about, interior design and hospitality.
Attention to detail and a passion for creating and providing holiday homes that exceed your expectations is at the heart of our ethos and nothing is too much trouble to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable!
Sales & Marketing
Property & HR
- We want to share our great enthusiasm for the beautiful county of Northumberland and provide the best holiday experience for you to enjoy it too!
- We work hard to ensure your holiday is as relaxing or adventurous and as memorable as possible!
- Your stay is about feeling comfortable in your home from home.
- Our cherished and inspired properties are set amongst the regions most beautiful surroundings.
- Comfort is assured with the most luxurious bedding, log fires and extra indulgences to make any stay feel like a special occasion.
Happy to Help
We are always on hand to help either before, during or after your stay.
From a point of booking that is easy and efficient, to preparing the holiday home for arrival, we personally ensure everything is at the highest standard of cleanliness and comfort. Nothing is too much trouble for our guests.
Our knowledge of the properties and surrounding areas means we can answer any question thrown our way.
We hope you love the cottages as much as we do!
Sam & Vicky
What have you got coming up this year? Big birthdays, engagements, honeymoons, weddings, do you need to get planning? To help you out, we’ve picked
We know when you’re in holiday mode it can be easy to put those New Year’s resolutions on pause. Slipping out of Dry Jan or
Please feel free to ask anything…