1 The Steadings
1, The Steadings is nestled in the rolling hills of the Northumbrian countryside and inside the Northumberland National Park and International Dark Sky Area. A picturesque and rural location with the benefit of The Boe Rigg Restaurant and Bar on its doorstep. Sleeps 4.
1 The Steadings
1,The Steadings is a newly converted Northumbrian Stone Farmstead with two ensuite bedrooms. Set on the edge of the Boe Rigg Campsite and nestled in the rolling hills of the Northumbrian countryside well inside the Northumberland National Park and International Dark Sky Area. Kielder Water is just 20 minutes away and a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants can be found in the traditional market town of Bellingham just two miles away. A picturesque and rural location with the benefit of The Boe Rigg Restaurant and Bar on its doorstep. It has eco credentials such as solar panel heating and electric car charging points
1,The Steadings can be booked individually or opened up into 2, The Steadings to create a four bedroomed property sleeping 8 or booked alongside 1, The Byres and 2, The Byres to create accommodation for up to 12 guests.
map / Location
terms & conditions
- All online and telephone bookings are provisional until confirmed in writing by Wooden Star Cottages Ltd.
- 1,The Steadings has a minimum night stay of two or three nights subject to season.
- Wooden Star Cottages will pass on to guests, in full, after we have confirmed a booking, all costs or charges the owner makes to us which are connected to your booking.
- All prices are for the property as a whole and are not a per person basis.
- A deposit of 30% of the total booking cost is required at the time of the booking being confirmed. The balance to be paid 28 days prior to your stay.
- Covid Booking Guarantee supercedes standard terms.
- The owners reserve the right to alter the booking arrangement in the event of unforeseen circumstances, if they do Wooden Star Cottages will contact you on their behalf as soon as possible. If cancellation by the owner is necessary, the monies received shall be returned in full.
- The property is available from 4pm on day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure.
- Guests shall keep the property and all furniture and fittings in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found and report any damage of breakages before departure.
- The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property or any injury during your stay.
- The number of persons using the property shall not exceed the maximum number stated on the property details.
- In the event of cancellation – the 30% deposit is non-refundable. If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days before the date of arrival a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be charged. A no show or reduction in the stay will incur the full amount of the booking.
- All prices quoted include VAT.
- All of our properties are smoke free apart from designated areas indicated in the welcome information at the property. Owners reserve the right to make a reasonable charge where guests have contravened this policy.
- Guests right to occupy the property may be forfeited without compensation if:
- Any activity takes place which is deemed illegal or may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
- Smoking takes place in the property.
- More guests than declared at the time of booking take up occupation.
- The owner or a representative from Wooden Star Cottages Ltd shall be allowed to enter the property at any reasonable time with prior notice or without in the event of an emergency during occupancy by guests.
- Wooden Star Cottages Ltd have compiled information on our website as accurately as possible at the time of guests booking the property, however facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside of our control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility. We make every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Guests are advised that if a specific facility is required it should be requested through us prior to your stay. Guests should accept that minor differences between text & photographs on the website and the actual property may arise and Wooden Star Cottages Ltd cannot take responsibility should any of the properties not conform to the guests’ standards or expectation.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a property, the matter should be taken up with a representative from Wooden Star Cottages Ltd in the first instance immediately, it is important that this is done while guests are still at the property, so an on-the-spot investigation can by carried out fairly and remedial action taken if required and possible.
- The booking conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.
- These website Booking Conditions supersede all previous editions.