The jewel in the crown of Hexham House, this stunning penthouse apartment, frequently used as the bridal suite, has plentiful original features, high ceilings, huge windows and is the perfect place to stay for an extra special break.
It’s very spacious kingsized bedroom and large bathroom with roll top bath is enjoyed by many wedding parties. Brides choose to stay the night before their wedding and get ready for their special day in this bright luxurious space and happy couples start their honeymoon and married life here.
hexham house apartment SEVEN
The Penthouse Apartment and Bridal Suite offers the best of this historic Grade II building. An extremely, light spacious apartment with beautiful original features, a huge master bedroom, a further king sized bedroom and large bathroom with walk in shower and roll top bath. The substantial hallway with original features and wooden floors provides a dining area for four and leads to a large living space with feature fireplace and plenty of comfortable seating and lighting.
This apartment provides a bright and luxurious place for a wedding party to get ready. It’s flooded with natural light making perfect for wedding day hair, make up and photographs to record the start of your special day.
This Penthouse Apartment shares the main entrance with other apartments but has an additional flight of of private stairs to it’s front door.
Each of the apartments at Hexham House has been provided with a parking permit to allow you to park your car within the private car park at Hexham Abbey. This is a one minute walk away via the Abbey’s grounds and Hexham House Gardens.
In order to unload easily drop off parking is located in a small alleyway to the right of Hexham House and to the left of Bouchon Bistro – this parking is purely for arrival and departure and we ask that the vehicles are moved as quickly as possible to your allocated parking in the Abbey Car Park.
Once you have unloaded and collected the parking permit from your apartment drive up Market Street towards the town centre with Hexham House on your right, take the next right into Cowgarth Lane and continue under the arch.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries: email@example.com Sam: 07590 996916 Vicky: 07971 008223
map / Location
terms & conditions
- All online and telephone bookings are provisional until confirmed in writing by Wooden Star Cottages Ltd.
- Hexham House has a minimum night stay of two or three nights subject to season.
- Wooden Star Cottages will pass on to guests, in full, after we have confirmed a booking, all costs or charges the owner makes to us which are connected to your booking.
- All prices are for the property as a whole and are not a per person basis.
- A deposit of 30% of the total booking cost is required at the time of the booking being confirmed. The balance to be paid 7 days prior to your stay.
- Covid Booking Guarantee supercedes standard terms.
- The owners reserve the right to alter the booking arrangement in the event of unforeseen circumstances, if they do Wooden Star Cottages will contact you on their behalf as soon as possible. If cancellation by the owner is necessary, the monies received shall be returned in full.
- The property is available from 3pm on day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure.
- Guests shall keep the property and all furniture and fittings in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found and report any damage of breakages before departure.
- The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property or any injury during your stay.
- The number of persons using the property shall not exceed the maximum number stated on the property details.
- In the event of cancellation – the 30% deposit is non-refundable. If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days before the date of arrival a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be charged. A no show or reduction in the stay will incur the full amount of the booking.
- All prices quoted include VAT.
- All of our properties are smoke free apart from designated areas indicated in the welcome information at the property. Owners reserve the right to make a reasonable charge where guests have contravened this policy.
- Guests right to occupy the property may be forfeited without compensation if:
- Any activity takes place which is deemed illegal or may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
- Smoking takes place in the property.
- More guests than declared at the time of booking take up occupation.
- The owner or a representative from Wooden Star Cottages Ltd shall be allowed to enter the property at any reasonable time with prior notice or without in the event of an emergency during occupancy by guests.
- Wooden Star Cottages Ltd have compiled information on our website as accurately as possible at the time of guests booking the property, however facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside of our control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility. We make every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Guests are advised that if a specific facility is required it should be requested through us prior to your stay. Guests should accept that minor differences between text & photographs on the website and the actual property may arise and Wooden Star Cottages Ltd cannot take responsibility should any of the properties not conform to the guests’ standards or expectation.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a property, the matter should be taken up with a representative from Wooden Star Cottages Ltd in the first instance immediately, it is important that this is done while guests are still at the property, so an on-the-spot investigation can by carried out fairly and remedial action taken if required and possible.
- The booking conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.
- These website Booking Conditions supersede all previous editions.